Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

Mid-month Inspiration- Flowers

Half way in August already and we're back with some more FLOWER inspiration for you! 

You find the challenge post HERE, so if you want to join in- please do :)


By far TTPHs most busy cardmaker, yet again she have a second project to show us! This time using Spring Flowers by Connie Fong. Such a beautiful card, in shape, design and colors. So many details, so make sure you see them all :)


I have used Shikoba by Charmiane Flannery. I picked this image because I love Native American images, wolves and because it would give me a real challenge. Did it? YES! But I'm very happy with the result :) 




These images are to be found over at our fabolous sponsor

SWEETPEA STAMPS


Thank you for popping by, and as always; we would love to know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment